Advertisement

Monday, February 28, 2022

App privacy

 


Privacy Policy

All Language Text Scanner, Build the App As  A Free App.

The Services Is Provide By All Language Text Scanner At No Coast.

This Page Is Inform To Visitor Regarding My  Polices With The Collection, Use And Disclosure Of Personal If Any One   Decide To Use My Service.

Log Data

I Want to Inform You That Whenever You use my service, in a case of an error in the app I collect the data and information (through third party products) On your phone called log data.

This log data may include information such as your device internet protocol (IP) address device name, operating system version the configuration of the App when Utilizing my service in the time and data of Your Use of the service, And other Statics.

Children Privacy

This Is Education Purpose App No Things like to Avoid By the children’s.

This Is Absolute Educational App,.

So You Can Please Allow To Your Children to Use This For Education Purpose.

Contact Us

If You have Any Question Or Suggestion About My Privacy Policy, Do Not Hesitate To Contact Me At.

ahmedmusakhan786@gmail.com

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Technology

LightBlog